This note is for a simple way to avoid discomfort of wearing wrong bra size. There are some reasons that leads to it:
– Firstly, your bra may get shrinkage after several time of washing since its poor quality fabric. Fabrics with inevitable charateristics of shrinkage is not an ideal material to make bra. Low stable fabric is neither good one. Notice that “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage” are far different terms.A stretchy bra could fit you well with enough compression without any discomfort and stands till for long time while a shrinkage bra can not come back to their first size and shape.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, do some research of your favourite kind of fabrics. Take several minutes to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, You may not relize that but your size may have changed. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. Buying the same old size in this case may not be a good ideal.
– Thirdly,a wrong way of taking your own measurement may leads to the fact that you pay for a not really fitted size.
The discomfort of wearing wrong size of bra is quite obvious with girls and women. But it might be unfamiliar with mens or boys who never wear a bra but are intend to give their wife or girls friends a bra as a small gift. The inconvenience may comes as the feeling that it’s too tight or too loose.For example,: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Let move some note that you could take to get rid of it
– Strap, cup and band are 3 measurement that you need to take.
+ Firstly, take your band size: measure around the bottom of the band, directly under your bust. The measuring tape should be level and very snug and your body should be totally relax. Round to the nearest whole number. Add four inches and five inchies if it is even or odd respectively for your band size.
+ Secondly, measure your bust. Measure your bust with a tape rounding around your chest at the nipple level. Round to the nearest whole number.Don’t forget to measure the distance between 2 cups. I think you could easily compare it with your old bra.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. justsubtract your band size from your bust size. And refer to the following exchange:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, your bra size should be 33C if your band measurement is 33 inches and your cup size is C .There is no difficulty here, isn’t it?
– Check your old one: if you’re sure that your body has not change its measurement, the change must come from your bra. a good idea is that you could compare the measurements of a bra when you have just bought it and after time using it.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Not branded bra would be easier to have error in parameter because of not really good industrial production.
+ Pay attention to the purpose of wearing that bra: different kinds of bra (for example: sport bra, sleep bra, beachwear bra…) should have different measurement.
Hope that this writing help your online shopping is much easier